Sunday, July 26, 2015
Life Begin at 20 (Part 1)
Bismillah...

It is time to go down to memory lane where I'm officially in my 20, that is last year. It is not so long ago when i was first realized that I'm already in my 2nd year of degree. Things changes since then when people treated me differently. All my relatives casually talked to me about marriage, not to mention my parents. My friends keep asking what will I do after graduating and plans for future. Seriously, this is really absurd for me to think of. I admit that I once had it all planned when I finished my foundation year. But then, after entering degree life I had stop planning and just go with the flow. I'm becoming afraid to plan and dream the future after not getting what I wish to had in degree. I told myself that it is time to face the reality and stop dreaming. I had lost myself since then. There is some point where I'm about to stop trying hard in things that I'm doing now. But with thoughts of my parents sacrifices in mind I'm still could hold it all together. 
Now that I'm half way through of finishing my degree, things becoming more clearer and I'm starting to plan my future again (will be continue in part 2). As for relationship, I taking my time off and did not plan on meeting guys yet. But I'm starting to get to know some people first. As for time being, I'm want to treat myself better and make sure to be happy before sharing it with my partner. So guys, I think this is more than enough for the first part. Please be sure to look forward for the second part...xoxo         

Quotes


" You may not see it today or tomorrow, but you will look back in a few years and be absolutely perplexed and awed by how every little thing added up and brought you somewhere wonderful - or where you always wanted to be. You will be grateful that things didn’t work out the way you once wanted them to. "

Other Site




History